In whatever season you come to Holiday home Casa Roman Deluxe is always a great place to stay. This vacation apartment is suitable for 4 persons.
This package includes:
* 6X overnight stay in the vacation home.
* There are no towels available these should be brought by yourself.
* Bed linen and kitchen equipment is available.
* Breakfast baskets can be ordered at 20 euros per person.
* Garage Casa Roman Deluxe available for you.
* Free secure parking for car and motor vehicles.
* Free covered locked bicycle shed for your bicycle.
* Includes information package of the beautiful surroundings of cycling and walking routes.
* Week package 875 euro, no extra costs.
Direct booking can be made online or via WhatsApp instant confirmation Nadia Roman +32 496 86 35 35
Here you can get inspiration:
In sunny weather:
Discover all that Bokrijk has to offer, open-air museum, arboretum, largest outdoor playground in Europe, hiking trails, cycling or walking through the water.
Uninhibited cycling pleasure: Bicycle route network Limburg, 1001 Cycle routes.
Blotenvoetenpad in Zutendaal, Domein Kiewiet,
Nature walks: De Wijers 1001 ponds - De Teut - De Holsteen: largest prehistoric stone in Flanders.
City of Hasselt, Capital of Taste where genever and gastronomy make you want to visit the city. Abdijsite Herkenrode - Japanese garden and so much more.
Nature walks Kattevennen - Cosmodrome - Labiomista is the studio and arts center with Cosmopolitan Culture Park by artist Koen Vanmechelen.
In case of rain, indoor, covered activities:
Tongeren = oldest city in Belgium, Gallo Roman Museum
C-Mine Genk + maze.
Plopsa Indoor Hasselt, Jumpsquare Hasselt, Tarzan & Jane Heusden.
B-Mine Beringen the Flemish Mining Museum = historical, TODI largest diving center in Belgium.
Fruit experience center Stroopfabriek Borgloon, City of Hasselt, Capital of Taste where gin and gastronomy make you want to visit the city, Abdijsite Herkenrode.
Maasmechelen village shopping of Maastricht city of Maastricht Underground 2875 caves and caverns
Sunday: Zonhoven center from 8am-1pm Tongeren antique and brocantemarket 7am-1pm
Saturday: Genk Vennestraat 8h-13h lies at C-Mine can be combined
Friday: Hasselt 8am-1pm
Thursday: Genk center and Tongeren 8am-1pm
Wednesday: Houthalen and Beringen 8am-1pm The multicultural market, every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month on the Market Square in Heusden Zolder