In whatever season you come to Holiday House Casa Roman Deluxe is always a wonderful place to stay. This vacation apartment is suitable for 4 persons.
This package includes:
* 6X overnight stay in the vacation home.
* You can take a dive in the heated swimming pool at B&B Casa Roman which is located at 4 min. from Casa Roman Deluxe.
* There are no towels available, you will have to bring them yourself.
* Bed linen and kitchen equipment is available.
* Breakfast baskets can be ordered at 20 euro p.p.
* Garage Casa Roman Deluxe available for you.
* Free secure parking for car and motor vehicles.
* Free indoor closed bicycle storage for your bike.
* Including information package of the beautiful surroundings of cycling and walking routes.
Week package 875 euro, without extra costs.
Direct booking can be done online or via WhatsApp immediately confirmation Nadia Roman +32 496 86 35 35
Here you can find inspiration:
In sunny weather:
Discover all that Bokrijk has to offer, open air museum, arboretum, largest outdoor playground in Europe, hiking trails, cycling or walking through the water.
Uninhibited cycling fun: Cycle Route Network Limburg, 1001 Cycle Routes.
Blotenvoetenpad in Zutendaal, Domein Kiewiet,
Nature walks: De Wijers 1001 ponds - De Teut - De Holsteen: largest prehistoric stone in Flanders.
City of Hasselt, Capital of Taste where gin and gastronomy make you want to visit the city. Abdijsite Herkenrode - Japanese garden and much more.
Nature walks Kattevennen - Cosmodrome - Labiomista is the studio and arts center with Cosmopolitan Culture Park of artist Koen Vanmechelen.
In case of rain indoor, covered activities:
Tongeren = oldest city in Belgium, Gallo Roman Museum
C-Mine Genk + maze.
Plopsa Indoor Hasselt, Jumpsquare Hasselt, Tarzan & Jane Heusden.
B-Mine Beringen the Flemish Mining Museum = historical, TODI largest diving center in Belgium.
Fruit experience center Stroopfabriek Borgloon, City of Hasselt, Capital of Taste where gin and gastronomy make you want to visit the city, Abdijsite Herkenrode.
Maasmechelen village shopping of Maastricht city of Maastricht Underground 2875 caves and caverns
Sunday: Zonhoven center from 8 am - 1 pm Tongeren antiques and brocantemarket 7 am - 1 pm
Saturday: Genk Vennestraat 8am-13pm lies near C-Mine you can combine
Friday: Hasselt 8am-13pm
Thursday: Genk center and Tongeren 8am-13pm
Wednesday: Houthalen and Beringen 8am-13pm The multicultural market takes place every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month on the Market square in Heusden Zolder